|8 C6R's live in this world. Chassis #’s 003, 005, 006 were for sale at 2007 year-end.|
The “Corvette-athon” sales event is over, the deals are done, the lot is bare, and the FIA-GT series will look a lot more Corvette-y in 2008!
* Phoenix Racing / Team Holland bought #005 to add to their Spa-winning #001 C6R. BTW- at year end, remember they ran an Aston as a 2nd car…..1 less AM on the grid, now!
* Luc Alphand bought #003 to match up with #004. The new car will remain the Valeo-sponsored C6R, with the 2 Ollies appearing from time to time to wring it out. No, this is not a factory-effort, but LA is a long-time good friend of Corvette Racing.
* SRT Belgium sold their C5R to make room for the purchase of #006 C6R.
PSI still owns and will race #002. PK Carsport took the Saleen money and traded their C5R for the ‘factory support’ for 2008. In total, 11 Corvettes in Europe- 6 C6R, 5 C5R.
Chassis #007 and #008 are brand new and will be raced by P&M in 2008.
When you purchase a P&M C6R, you get-
* A complete, fully freshened car [Engine included. Tech updates, upon request and $$].
* Technical instructions for maintenance and operation.
* Race and qualifying setup data.
* Access to Euro-based P&M and Katech engineers.
The cars are put on a pallet, sent air-freight, and delivered ready to go.
Every team is treated equally, every customer is #1.